Argan oil is made up of 99% fatty acids such as myristic acid, palmitic acid, oleic acid, linoleic acid and many others. The unsaponifiable part which represents the remaining 1% is composed of carotene, tocopherol (vitamin E), triterpene alcohols, sterols and xanthophyllins.
Given its rich and particular composition, argan oil has several properties that make it a useful and precious cosmetic ingredient.
In fact, it protects the skin from free radicals triggered by the UV rays of the sun thanks to the presence of antioxidants such as gamma tocopherol and deeply hydrates the skin giving it tone and elasticity.
In addition, argan oil is also known because it prevents the formation of surface micro-roughness on the skin.

INCI: argania spinosa oil

IN OUR PRODUCTS: Veradea face cream, Veradea body cream, Puradea microscrub